Thread: Hey Guys, sorry I've been gone so long

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues

Hey Guys, sorry I've been gone so long

Hey all, Stormfeather here, sorry I've been gone so long. Lots of life changes happened and took my focus elsewhere.
    I ended up designing a Winter Survival School for the US Army, and running the schoolhouse for the first few years. Advances in my Army job offered me new opportunities which took me overseas into some volatile regions, got injured a couple of times, and decided that it's probably time to hang it up. In the end, I'll have served almost 30 years in our nation's service. So looking forward, I think I've served my share and it's time to let someone else pick up the flag and lead the charge.
    I've been working on writing a book on my experiences working in countries that are in the middle of societal collapse, its coming along. I've also started doing lectures on the same topic at prepping conventions and these speaking engagements are actually pretty fun. Not going to get rich doing it I don't think, but they are fun!.
    Family is doing great, they've moved from Wisconsin to further south to Kentucky and I'll be following them once my military retirement comes thru.
    So moving forward, prepping in the house has gotten somewhat stagnant, so going to restart that process. Plans are to do a full prepping layout, re-evaluate my preps, and see what needs to be improved, added, deleted, & upgraded.
    Other than that, I hope some of the usual suspects are still around and prepping and posting, love to reconnect!

Respectfully!

Bill Stormfeather
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I'll most likely shit myself

Welcome back Stormy. It's AWESOME to have you back on board. Glad you're getting out in one piece.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Don't be a stranger

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Always strange, never a stranger!

Bacon saver

Well I'll be damned. He's alive. Glad to hear everything's going "somewhere" for you guys. PM me and we will catch up on the details. Looks like you're getting closer to my neighborhood! Sounds like trouble!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.